- We specialize in education research and have the most contemporary listing of topics available for the Education Major. From cirriculum standards to improving educational outcomes, there isn't an education topic that we don't offer you a unique perspective on with our sample term paper topics.
- Geography is sometimes difficult to introduce a unique topic to your research paper. Paper Masters provides a wide variety of geography term paper topics for you to write on. Use our samples to get you started!
- Northern Spotted Owl research papers discuss the characteristics of this endangered animal,and ways the government can help save endangered animals.
- Mating Behavior of Mallard Ducks research papers reviews several observations of mallard ducks mating behavior, the way they nest, and court.
- The Rio Conference research papers examine the role that the United States and the European Community have on creating an environmentally stable development.
- Hottest Year on Record research papers examine the year 2010 and how the weather patterns have changed not only during this year but in the past decade.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill research paper examines the events leading up to the big explosion that led to an oil spill and preventative measures that could have been taken.
For the purposes of this paper, we consider the role that digital signatures might play in authentication for e-commerce transactions. A digital signature is not a computerised image of a hand written signature. It is unique for each electronic document produced as it is derived from the document itself. Any change in the document would result in a different signature allowing the recipient to ascertain whether an alteration has occurred after the first digital signing.
Unfortunately, attempts to agree on how the jurisdiction of an Internet transaction should be determined have, to date, failed. The OECD attempted to settle this matter when writing their Consumer Protection in Electronic Commerce Guidelines in 1999. However, the members could not agree on an appropriate formula, with some countries supporting the ‘location of the business’ test and others supporting the ‘residence of the consumer’ test.
The ability to determine the jurisdiction of any e-commerce transaction, including determining the applicable law and the appropriate forum for the resolution of disputes.
- Global Warming Prevention research papers discuss what solutions to global warming have been put forth by scientists and politicians such as Al Gore.
- Environmental and Occupational Health Issue research papers discuss how to order a paper on global warming giving specific instructions on the format of the paper.
- Material Design Issues of the Turbine research papers goes into the difference in the design of the turbocharger compared to the supercharger, and discusses certain downfalls of each system.
- Energy efficient building research papers illustrate that building with energy efficiency in mind reduces long-term corporate expenditures and can contribute to net profits.