Consider the following questions as you complete your various tasks related to this assignment.
1. How do I define and employ the four basic metaparadigms of nursing theory in my professional practice?
2. What are the major concepts I employ that are unique to my professional practice?
3. What philosophies and theories from the literature of nursing and other disciplines/domains are consistent with these concepts?
4. How are the concepts of transcultural nursing, the health promotion model, skill acquisition, role theory, and change theory specifically integrated into my
are also required to provide a list of assumptions from personal nursing practice that illustrate the concepts and framework of your theory.
Your paper should follow a format that includes:
• Nursing Autobiography: A brief (1 page) discussion of your background in nursing.
• The Four Metaparadigms: Identification, discussion, and documentation from the literature of your perspective on the basic four metaparadigms/concepts of
â Many nursing students will have to do research papers on ethical issues in nursing. With the litigious nature of society, nursing ethics are under the microscope in many health care organizations.
- Image of Nurses and Nursing Research Paper discusses an order placed on an opinion research paper, but you but you must defend your opinion by giving examples and explanations.
- A personal philosophy of nursing research paper should describe your personal philosophy of nursing. This essay will also examine the basic components of nursing from a personal perspective.
Need help choosing a topic for your research paper? Take any of these research paper topics and descriptions and tailor it to your own needs. Be as general or specific as you like! From English 101 papers to Advanced Psychology, Education, Biology, Literature, Nursing, Sociology and many more. Paper Masters is here to make it easy on you!
The metaparadigm model consists of evaluating and examining the four distinct aspects of person, environment, health and nursing.
- Medical health research paper topics help nursing students, doctors, or medical administration professionals come up with unique presentations on common medical health topics such as obesity, ADHD, Euthanasia, Osteoporosis and more.
- Philosophy can be difficult to comprehend and even more difficult to write a term paper on. Get well-thought-out philosophy topic suggestions from our vast array of ideas. Topics such as the illusion of free will, justice in the City of God, Plato's Allegory of the Cave and many more.
Before entering into any profession it is important to evaluate your personal philosophy about the profession, as it pertains to values and principles in which believe in to guide your practice.
Nursing philosophy is the discipline and branch of philosophy which focuses on the appropriate behaviour and approach of the healthcare providers towards nursing. Evidently, nursing is quite a young occupation, because centuries ago no one cared about the correct style of nursing and the methods of care about the patient. Nursing as a separate healthcare activity originated during the period of wars (in one countries during World War 1, in other countries later or earlier), because the number of the injured soldiers was too high to help them without the additional help.
The philosophy of nursing is quite a complicated issue, because it touches upon ethics, aesthetics and morality. Naturally, nursing philosophy appeared during the time of the increase of the value of the human life and respect to the human being.
It is obvious that from the point of view of morality nursing philosophy is the important issue, because it is aimed at the maintenance of the human life and psychological support of the patient who suffers from pain and requires care and aid. Nurses are not just the assistants of physicists but the advisors who support patients psychologically helping them to recover and treat their disease or injure positively. Nursing philosophy is a complicated issue and it is based on the principles of morality and ethics. Nowadays it is one of the subjects taught at various medical educational institutions which prepare nurses who are supposed to possess the general knowledge about the human diseases, injures, their treatment and the set of the behavioural and ethical norms which have to be followed during the process of treatment.
The student who is asked to compose a quality term paper about nursing philosophy should dwell on the major elements of the discipline focusing on the history and methodology of nursing philosophy, its main ideologists, its connections with other disciplines, etc. The student is expected to look through a range of the literary sources about nursing philosophy in order to learn about the problem something new. One has to observe the ideas and concepts of nursing philosophy suggested by the prominent philosophers in order to depict the whole image of the study. Finally, one will need to share the strong and the weak sides in the ideas of nursing philosophy and define its relevance.